Giclée Printing | Production Guidelines
We will gladly print on any premium and fine art paper that is not on the list below. We will tailor a solution to your fine art printing needs to ensure that your photographs retain all the magic and detail of the original.
We use the best available printer models to print your image in any desired width up to 60".
- Enhanced Matte
- Premium Glossy
- Premium Luster
- Canvas Matte
- Canvas Satin
- Somerset Velvet
Printers We Use
- Epson Pro 9890 44"
- Epson Pro 11880 64"
We will gladly print on any premium and fine art paper that is not on the list. Just let us know! We will tailor a solution to your fine art printing needs to ensure that your photographs retain all the magic and detail of the original.
Your File Specifications:
- Format: tiff, flattened
- Color Space: Adobe RGB (1998)
- Resolution: 180dpi, 240dpi, 360dpi
- Must be 100% ready to print. (Scroll down to see the rules and guidelines)
- Light Retouching (10 minutes or less) – $20.00
- Regular Retouching (10 – 20 minutes) – $35.00
- Heavy Retouching (Over 20 minutes) – $45.00 and up
Test strip (proof) : $10 each* (5" high of your image, maximum 44" wide)
The cost of your 1st test strip will be deducted from your further printing job of the same file.
Photo Retouching/Editing Service
In addition to fine art printing, we offer everything from simple color correction to image compositing. Special retouching rates with quantity print order:
Special retouching rates are for customers who place a quantity print order for the same images after they are retouched. Customers opting for only our retouching services please contact our staff.
Rules and Guidelines
1. No resizing, resampling, or copy editing. We will not crop, resize, or change your files for you. Please set your file to the exact output size, and check the size, resolution, and spelling before submitting your order.
2. No color correction. Your file will be printed strictly as it is, with the according ICC profile in Photoshop for your chosen paper type. If color accuracy is important to you, we HIGHLY recommend that you first print a test strip. Any color complaints should be accompanied by an original test strip or proof.
3. You must add your own borders. Please build any extra margins or borders into your file before submitting. For example, if you are printing on canvas and you need margins for stretching purposes, you must build enough extra space into your document.
4. Canvas papers are made from natural fibers. There will be variations in the surface of these materials, which are beyond our control. So we can’t hold responsibility for the occasional natural flaw and variations of canvas printing.
5. Check prints. Please check all of your prints and bring any defects to our attention before leaving our store. We do not accept claims of defective prints after the art printing process is completed.
6. Get a Quote. Please click the quote link to submit your request.
7. Please click to upload images.